Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sick...

As per request, I am adding another entry!

I'm done with Trials finally, and the other day I actually finished my first HSC exam, my drama performance. I also managed to get a very evil cold that day, so I'm hoping my marks weren't too compromised. At the moment I'm home from school, choking up green balls of phlegm and feeling like I've swallowed broken glass. Fun. I don't have any more exams until October 20th, when the REAL HSC fun begins. I only have 27 more school days to go, and can't wait!

This weekend is the Sydney Uni open day, which I'm going to and very excited about.

Yeah I can't be bothered to write anything else.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Greenberg said...

So will we hear from you about the Sydney Uni Open day?

Do you miss your brother now that he is gone?

August 24, 2006 12:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do a post about Uni after you visit. Take photos!

August 25, 2006 9:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home