Thursday, June 22, 2006

WOOT!

YEEEHAAAA!!! As of today I've finished all 12 of the assessments I've had over the past 8 weeks! Halelujah! 1 more day till holidays, and Zack and Dad are coming. The folloign is what I've been instructed to do these holidays, to prepare for the Trial HSC exams a few weeks after school starts:

1. Biology practice exams (each 3 hrs long), booklets and summaries
2. Chemistry latest module summary, 4 practice exams (each 3 hrs long)
3. Drama practice exams, IP logbook and project, GP logbook, rehearsal
4. English 5 one thousand word essays, 5 paragraphs
5. IPT practice exams- 4 (2 hrs each), summary notes
6. Maths practice exams- 6 (3 hrs each), summary book, at least 1 hr per day :)

I've been told by all my teachers to "do all the work as you would in a school day. Use your school timetable to keep track, and take the same recess and lunch breaks. (That means working from 8.50-3.10 every day!!!!!!!) That way you'll be able to have your afternoons free".

Oh, lucky me, I have the AFTERNOONS of my holidays free! I should bow down and thank someone for such generosity!

Year 12 in Sydney is just dandy, let me tell you!!

xxx C

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason and Susan said...

School there is so much more advance than here! I don't remember doing half as much as what you're doing! Keep up the good studies!

July 09, 2006 1:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!! :)

July 10, 2006 11:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home