Monday, July 17, 2006

Me Dressing like a GIRL!

I'm doing a new post finally! I actually started one about a week ago, but it was poopy shit, but now I have amusing photos to put up and talk about.

So today's the last day of the holidays. A couple days ago we had a "babe night" at a friends house, where we all dressed up like skanks for fun, read old crappy magazines and listened to really bad teeny bopper music from the 90s. I thought it would be really funny if I dressed like a girl. So I did. The results were hilarious. (NOTE: the photos don't show it, but I had on silver sparkly stilettos).

1. Me looking sultry
2. Me with a lollypop hahaha
3. A group of us looking like babes
4. The magazines
5. Evidence of the strong bloodline between me and my dear cousin Leslie.








2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Bratton said...

how sweet we have yhe same curves
ps. nice rack :)

July 17, 2006 10:48 am  
Blogger Barbara Greenberg said...

all I can say is you both make me laugh. You are both hysterical.

July 17, 2006 11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home