Saturday, July 22, 2006

Procrastination....

I should be studying for my huge ass exams starting in a week's time, but I don't really want to. I've already done some English, Maths and Biology, so only 3 subjects to go this weekend, which means I'm going well.

I don't think much is new, except I'm well and truly back into school life (not like I got much of a break during the "holidays") and I only have 1 term left of high school! WOOT!

Dad told me Susan was getting induced last night (my time) so please someone give me news ASAP!

Alright, that's all I got!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason and Susan said...

hi Cadence...

I'm sure you've heard by now, but just wanted to let you know myself that everything went well, thanks for having us in your thoughts. i have a bunch of pics i'll be posting soon, so you can see what your cousin is looking like daily! take care and we'll see you soon.

July 27, 2006 1:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home