Saturday, May 13, 2006

Hello Mignons!


HELLLOOOOOO everyone! (That is, the Barkelew side of my family).

Because I'm so busy and you all make me feel guilty for not emailing often enough, I've decided to start this online rant so that you guys will know I'm alive, well, and don't hate you.

So, what's new...

Year 12 is busy as all hell. Essentially, I have to get a certain mark through all the work I do this year in order to get into the course I want at Uni. In NSW the system is very competitive and scary, and since I go to a private school it's all full on and whatnot. So this week I have 3 assessments in maths, IPT and drama. It just never ends!!!

Well, that's all for now, I'm gonna do some formatting. Trying to change the god awful picture dad put of me on my profile. Cheerio!

WRITE COMMENTS!! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have seen the photo I almost posted!

May 13, 2006 1:16 pm  
Blogger Barbara Greenberg said...

Cadence.... I really like this pic, will be looking forward to keeping up with you this way. Good luck with school, I have no doubt you will do great

May 15, 2006 5:37 am  
Blogger Leslie Bratton said...

Hi Cadence!!!!!!!! hmmm, and that is all i want to say

May 18, 2006 12:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the update??

May 23, 2006 2:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home