Sunday, March 18, 2007

pictures!

You guys asked for pictures of my partay. I didn't take many, but here are a few:


my excellent birthday cake. thank you, mum!


the toxic fumes from the weird-ass candles on my cake.


me making a rather unattractive face. i'm not sure why, but it may have been because of the candle fumes. or maybe my cleavage was itchy.


people at my later party in the night.


canned smoked rigasprats. basically el cheapo canned, non-descript fish carla got me for my birthday. not sure if she was making a canned fish joke or just wanted to make sure i didn't starve at college. probably both.

enjoy. send the love in the form of comments.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great cake! I'm not too sure about the candle fumes though. What's the deal with that???? Interesting gift from Carla. :)

THANKS FOR POSTING THESE PICS!!!!

March 19, 2007 1:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is the first month of Uni treating you?

March 20, 2007 7:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who else is in the later photo? I recognize Mom and Crina, but who are the other two girls?

March 26, 2007 7:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cadence. you left your website on a sydney life blog comment so i decided to check it out. also im procrastinating to an unthinkable degree. WELL. i will soon post a post (...) answering your question; until then, adieu! keep up the good work and HAPPY BIRTHDAY - 18 is great. i just turned 19! scary stuff.

:)

March 27, 2007 1:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home